Bones are in important part of the human skeleton. It is the bony structure, on which the skin is spread or stretched, while covering the organs. When men and women reach the age of 30, the bones have maximum density and strength.
But as people age, the inherent density of bones decrease, and so does the strength. The diseases which can affect your daily life are Osteoporosis, Scoliosis, and Arthritis. You will hear such disease names often, when you are at the clinic. Mostly the aged will report such issues. You should know about the symptoms of such diseases, for quick identification. Then, it will be possible for you to engage in the right yoga asana for their management and control. When you enrol yourself in the yoga teacher training in Kerala, you will get to study about the human anatomy in great detail.
First let us delve into the bone-related diseases for quick identification.
Common Bone Diseases That Yoga Can Help You Manage
When you join the yoga teacher training in Kerala, you will get to know about the human anatomy and physiology. These are important parts of the syllabus. Most students join the courses of this nature to teach others. Many people have underlying health issues, which need identification before starting yoga practice.
- Osteoporosis – This is the most common bone disorder that you will hear of. The bones start getting thinner and lighter, as one ages. This leads to fractures. It is sometimes also referred to as the ‘silent disease’. Anyone can develop this disease, but it is much more common in senior women. The bones in the hips, wrist, and spine are susceptible to fractures. Osteoporosis cases in your family, may cause you to contract the same, as a part of heredity.
- Scoliosis – It is the curvature of the spine, which cases discomfort in many ways to individuals who get affected. The spine either becomes S-shaped or C-shaped. Sometimes, this can affect children below seven years of age. The symptoms of this disease, may be diverse. You may notice that one shoulder blade is located higher than the other, in a few cases. There could be recurring back pain and breathing issues as well.
- Arthritis – Arthritis comes next. This is another bone disease that is commonly found today. There are various types of arthritis, like Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis. The former is an autoimmune disease in which the immune system cells attack the body’s normal cells. It leads to painful swellings in the process. The disease mostly affects the joints. Osteoarthritis affects the cartilage between two joints. This causes the bones to rub against one another, which eventually leads to swelling and stiff joints.
Asanas That Can Help In Managing Bone Diseases – Yoga Teacher Training In Kerala
There are very effective asanas in Hatha Yoga, which you will learn in the yoga teacher training in Kerala.
- Trikonasana – It is one of the most effective courses that can help you to treat, manage and control bone-related ailments. It is one of the easiest poses, which even the beginners can perform. You have to stand with the legs hip-width apart, and bend the body from the waist down to one side at a time. The hand on the bent side of the body touches the feet. On the other hand, the opposite hand will point towards the ceiling. You have to hold this position for some time, and then repeat on the other side.
- Salabhasana – Also called the locust pose, you can perform it while lying on the floor. You have to be on your belly. It helps in the strengthening of the bony structures. You lie down on your belly and keep the hands by your side in this posture. You have to keep both the legs joined and they should be lifted upwards, with the hands by your side for support. The stance should emulate the stance of a grasshopper. You will learn such poses in the yoga teacher training in Kerala. The teachers will guide you to hold such positions for a length of time, before releasing.
- Bhujangasana – This is another yoga asana which can help you to strengthen your bones. You have to emulate the stance of a cobra, with the hood raised. You start with your body on the ground, on your belly. The arms will have to be bent at the elbows, while supporting yourself on the palm. The head and chest will go up, while the legs stay straight behind you. You can repeat this for 3-4 times for maximum advantage.
These are a few of the asanas that are covered under Hatha Yoga. You will be able to learn many more such asanas under the experts. World Peace Yoga School is one of the most prominent schools which will teach you all the asanas under guidance. You will also be able to earn a certification and then apply for RYT. Your teaching career will thrive after you complete course. So, join the school now and get ahead of the others in the yoga sector.
Beyond Child’s Play: Exploring Paint by Numbers for Adults.
Illuminate Your Reflections: Navigating the LED Mirror World
Shake Up Your Weight Loss Journey: Why These Nutritious Blends Are a Game Changer
Why You Need Free Kratom Samples?
Navigating Diversity and Inclusion in the Hiring Process: A Guide for 21st-Century Organizations
Outsourcing for Startups: 3 Reasons Why Live Chat Support Services Is the Best Option for New Businesses
Why Your Small Business Needs Social Media Moderation Services
Proven Strategies to Enhance Employee Engagement
The Power of Automated Analysis: Integrating Autochartist into Forex Strategies
Los Angeles Wrongful Termination Attorney: Navigating Probation Period Challenges
How To Choose The Right Supplier Of Custom Shoes Boxes
How To Find The Best AI Tools For Students?
License at Risk? Why You Need a California Medical License Defense Attorney
Diversity and Inclusion in Football Clubs: Progress and Challenges
Dental Practice Domination: A Comprehensive Guide to Optimizing Local Listings for Dentists
Scarlxrd Net Worth 2023: Height, Age, Real Name, Career & More
Marius Lucas Antonio Listhrop, who is better known by his stage name, Scarlxrd is a 27 years old British rapper....
NBA Youngboy Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually?
NBA YoungBoy is an American rapper from Baton Rouge. He is best known for his hit songs “Win or Loses”...
Rapper Foogiano Net Worth: Height, Age, Bio, Career & More
Foogiano is an American rapper who is best known for his songs “Finesser” and “Molly (Baby Mama)”. He is currently...
JNR Choi Net Worth: Height, Age, Real Name, Career & More
JNR Choi is a Gambian rapper, model, and singer-songwriter. He is best known for his 2021 hit song, To the...
Mystikal Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2023?
Mystikal is an American rapper from Louisiana. He is best known for his debut album, Mystikal released in 1994. Mystikal...
Businessman8 months ago
Brandon Fugal Net Worth: How Rich is Skinwalker Ranch Owner?
Rappers8 months ago
GloRilla Net Worth: Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
TV Stars8 months ago
Carla Diab Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually in 2023?
Internet Stars9 months ago
Mufti Menk Net Worth: How Rich is the Islamic Speaker Actually?
TV Stars9 months ago
Kaleb Cooper Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
Rappers8 months ago
DD Osama Net Worth: Height, Age, Real Name, Career & More
Entrepreneur9 months ago
Sharon LaDay Net Worth: How Rich is the Investor Actually?
Internet Stars8 months ago
Adam22 Net Worth: How Rich is the YouTuber Actually in 2023?